The new reference grade spectroradiometer spectraval is available in two versions: with and without display.
Both models are characterized by their fast measuring speed and compact design:
|- with display:||spectraval 1511|
|- without display:||spectraval 1501|
The main features of both devices are as follows:
- Optimized operation routes
- Automatic measurement in selectable time intervals
- Wavelength range is limited to 380 - 780 nm (what is advantage for color measurements, because all disturbing irrelevant signals in UV and IR are physically excluded)
- Suited for HDR (luminance values up to 150 000 cd/m² can be measured)
- Quiet and promptly operating piezo-elctric shutter (requires for opening/ closing cycle approx. 1/10 of the time that the shutter of specbos devices required)
- USB or battery powered
- All devices support Bluetooth connection
- Data storage on SD card (option)
You find a comparison with the specbos serie in the application note 28.
A diffusor for the Irradiance measurement can be ordered optional (ACC 032).