This compact spectrometer has an optimized optical scheme and hence improved stray light characteristics. The compact design allows its easy integration into custom specific applications. It is available in three different versions, which are all equipped with a mechanical shutter for easy dark offset correction.
The spectrometer can be operated with the intuitive measuring software JETI VersaSpec.
Several electronic features are included in the different models.
- Compact solutions with high optical quality and various electronics functions
- Easy realizable stand-alone solutions
- SCPI compatible control syntax
- Easy and precise baseline correction due to mechanical shutter
- Internal storage of wavelength-pixel relation
- Preprocessing of data, dark signal correction, absolute calibration
- Internal calculations like averaging, interpolation, transmission, reflexion, absorption, color coordinates
- Dedicated control syntax (SCPI compliant)
The figure above in the middle shows a complete RU40/90 system with all possible peripherical elements as piezo shutter, a display, a laser diode and a Li polymer battery. Bluetooth or alternatively LAN interfaces are on board. This system can be used for the simple and fast development of a portable or stationary device.
BlueSpecCube is a version of the RU40/90 spectrometer with bluetooth, battery and switches for start and measurement. It can be easily used for own application specific systems. BlueSpecCube does not include an SD card slot, because it always has to be operated with a PC or laptop.
LanSpecCube has a LAN connection in addition to the USB interface, on request also with Power over Ethernet (POE).
- Spectral range 300 … 1000 nm
- Optical resolution < 4.5 nm FWHM (50 µm slit, others on request)
- Max. wavelength error ± 0.5 nm (HgAr line source)
- Stray light < 0.1 % (GG 495, λ = 420 nm/ 600 nm)
- F-SMA connector for 200 µm fiber
More parameters can be found in the datasheet
Fiber optic cable
Fiber Optic Cable (core diameter 200 µm, both sides terminated by SMA connectors) is available for all JETI spectrometers. The normal flexible cable has a length of 1 m (sma 200/1). Additionally, a nonflexible version with a length of 10 cm (sma-sma 200) is offered.
Fiber coupled diffusor (ACC 028)
The optical fibers can be combined with a fiber coupled diffusor to convert the spectrometers into Irradiance meters. A suited calibration is optionally available.
Firm- and software
Software JETI VersaSpec
Please contact us for the latest firmware version.