- Wavelength range 350 nm to 1000 nm (specbos 1211UV-2 from 230 nm to 1000 nm)
- Measurement in Radiance and Irradiance mode
- Radiometric software JETI LiVal included
- Start of measurement with external trigger signal
- Highly sensitive
- Internal target spot laser
- Mechanical shutter for dark signal compensation
- Automatic measurement in selectable time intervals
- USB powered – mobile
specbos 1211-2 is also available in the following special versions:
||350 (230) … 1000 nm|
||Luminance 0.2 … 100 000 cd/m²|
|Illuminance 1 … 1 500 000 lx|
- Luminance, Radiance
- xy and u' v' coordinates
- Dominant wavelength, Color purity
- Correlated Color Temperature (CCT)
- CRI, CQS, TM-30, TLCI, RGB
- Circadian metrics, PAR
specbos 1211-2 can be delivered with various interfaces
To open or to close, please click the desired underlined category.
Diffusors with attenuation filter (ACC 013 ODx.x)
specbos 1211-2 with its standard diffusor can measure up to about 150.000 lx (typical white LED spectrum). If it is necessary to measure higher Illuminances, then a special diffusor with additional attenuation filter can be used. It is possible to measure illuminance up to 1.500.000 lx.
Fast diffusors (ACC 013 Med, ACC 013 High)
If low Illuminance levels must be measured, then the measuring time will be long when using the standard diffusor of the device. It is possible to use “fast” diffusors, but only if the cosine matching of the diffusor is not of primary importance, e.g. in case of point like sources.
90° diffusor (ACC 012)
The standard diffusor of the device acts in line to the device. If the Illuminance at a low height above a surface needs to be measured, then the 90° diffusor can be applied. It is also available with attenuation filters to extend the Illuminance measuring range (ACC 012 ODx.x).
In axis remote diffusor (ACC 015-length)
If the measurement needs to be done in locations with limited space conditions then the remote diffusor can be used. It is a diffusor which is coupled to the spectraval device by an optical fiber bundle. The measurement is done in axis to the fiber bundle. Different fiber lengths are available.
90° remote diffusor, (ACC 019-length)
If the measurement needs to be done under limited space conditions and the in axis fiber coupled diffusor is not suited, then the 90° fiber coupled diffusor can be applied. Different fiber lengths are available.
Neutral density filters (ACC 010 ODx.x)
specbos 1211-2 can measure up to 25 000 cd/m2 (typical white LED spectrum). Additional neutral density filters allow to shift the measuring range towards higher Luminance levels.
Dolby/realD filter cap pairs
The calibration of 3D projectors needs to be done through the right and left eye glasses. specbos 1211-2 can be equipped with caps containing the filters of Dolby (ACC 014) and realD (ACC 017) projection. The usage of these filter pairs allows a precise measurement of these 3D projection system.
VIS filter (ACC 016)
specbos 1211-2 can be equipped with a VIS filter to reduce its wavelength range to 380 … 780 nm. This is especially interesting for measurements with a low VIS intensity but much signal in IR or UV.
Imaging optics for small spot sizes
specbos 1211-2 in its standard configuration can measure in Radiance mode only with diameters of 4 mm and more. Applications as the measurement of small segments of displays or small sized OLEDs may need smaller diameters. Therefore, JETI offers three imaging optics to reduce the measuring diameter.
Special imaging optics
Special imaging optics for specbos 1211-2
In some applications it is necessary to create a specified measuring diameter in a specified distance.
This can be realized with customer specific optics.
Beam shaping optics
It is not necessary to adjust the optics of specbos 1211-2 in Radiance mode, the measuring spot is sharp at any distance and the viewing angle is always 1.8°. If a specific measuring spot diameter is required, this can be set by selecting the appropriate measuring distance. In some cases this is not possible due to space limitations, e.g. in production measurements or in special set ups. Therefore, different beam shaping optics are available.
Radiant and Luminous flux measurements can be done with specbos 1211-2, if it is mounted on an integrating sphere. The port and baffle design are compatible to the LM-79 and similar standards. Default sphere diameters are 300 and 500 mm, other diameters are possible on request. The sample ports are compatible to 1.5” LED holders. Another port design is possible on request.
300 mm sphere (OPS300)
This sphere with an inner diameter of 300 mm can be used for 2π measurements as LEDs.
500 mm sphere (OPS500)
The sphere with a diameter of 500 mm is hinged, therefore it can be used for 2π and 4π measurements as well. It contains an auxiliary lamp, which can be darkened by a manual shutter.
Straylight protection tube (ACC 046 scb)
The straylight protection tube prevents the influence of surrounding light on Radiance measurements. It is mainly used for display measurements. The fixed length of the tube is 16 cm.
Display and projection measurement
- Measurement of automotive lighting
- Measurement of flash lamps and other pulsed sources
- Measurement of energy saving lamps and fluorescent tubes
- UV measurements
- Spectral goniometric measurements
- Burn in tests of lamps
- Measurement of street lighting
- Photobiological safety measurements
- Risk classification of flood lights
- CRI adjustment of surgerial LED lamps
- Measurements applying spectral weighting functions
- Measurement of museum illumination
- Application of different color matching functions
- Long term measurements of daylight and in green houses
- Metameric calculation
- Special new “Visual appearance” calculations
- TN03 Some detailed information about JETIs spectroradiometric equipment.pdf
- TN05 Measuring Ranges of JETI Spectroradiometers.pdf
- TN15 specbos 1211 vs. specbos 1201.pdf
- TN19 Comparison of monitor calibration with I1Pro, CS-200 and specbos 1211 L.pdf
- TN28 When I should select spectraval 15x1 instead of specbos 1211.pdf
Firm- and software
- TN06 Application hints to use specbos 1201 1211 for surface color measurement.pdf
- TN11 Color measurement of digital cinemas.pdf
- TN25 Reducing the Measuring Time of specbos 1201 and 1211.pdf
- TN26 Optical Hazard Measurements with JETI specbos 1211UV.pdf
- TN27 Selected Problems of Display and Projection Color Measurement.pdf
|Program||Manufacturer||Software||Driver||Firmware specbos 1211||SDK (DLL)|
|External Software packages|
|Hardware related software|
|Plura Calibration Suite 3G||Plura||2.0||3.0.0|
|Boland (CalMAN)||Portrait Displays||special worksheet|