- Fast measurement of spectral Radiance
- Radiometric software JETI Lival included in delivery
- Marking of the measuring area by a red circle
- Touchpad display with intuitive operation
- Piezo-electric driven shutter for dark signal compensation
- USB powered or battery powered
- Data storage on SD card
- Suited for HDR (luminance values up to 140 000 cd/m² can be measured)
- Implementation into customer specific applications possible using:
- Radiometric DLLs (Windows applications)
- Serial commands (SCPI -like syntax for Windows and Linux applications)
spectraval 1511 is also available in the following special versions:
||380 … 780 nm (350 … 1000 nm NIR version)|
||4.5 nm (2 nm HiRes version)|
||Luminance 0.2 … 140 000 cd/m²|
- Luminance, Radiance
- xy and u' v' coordinates
- Dominant wavelength, Color purity
- Correlated Color Temperature (CCT)
- CRI, CQS, TM-30
- Circadian metrics, PAR
Standard diffusor (ACC 032)
The pure spectraval 15x1 measures in spectral Radiance mode. It is possible to convert it into a spectral Irradiance meter by attaching a diffusor.
In axis remote diffusor (ACC 015-length)
If the measurement needs to be done in locations with limited space conditions then the remote diffusor can be used. It is a diffusor which is coupled to the spectraval device by an optical fiber bundle. The measurement is done in axis to the fiber bundle. Different fiber lengths are available.
90° remote diffusor (ACC 035)
If the measurement needs to be done under limited space conditions and the in axis fiber coupled diffusor is not suited, then the 90° fiber coupled diffusor can be applied. Different fiber lengths are available.
Neutral density filter (ACC 033 OD1.0)
spectraval 15x1 can measure up to 100 000 cd/m² (typical white LED spectrum). An additional neutral density filter allows to shift the measuring range towards 10 times higher Luminance levels.
Dolby/realD filter cap pairs
The calibration of 3D projectors needs to be done through the right and left eye glasses. spectraval 15x1 can be equipped with caps containing the filters of Dolby (ACC 053) and realD (ACC 052) projection. The usage of these filter pairs allows a precise measurement of 3D projections.
Straylight protection tube (ACC 046)
The straylight protection tube prevents the influence of surrounding light on Radiance measurements. It is mainly used for display measurements. The fixed length of the tube is 16 cm.
- Measurement of LED video walls
- Measurement in architecture and architecture models
- Circadian metrics
Display and projection measurement
- Application of different color matching functions
- Long term measurements of daylight and in green houses
- General transmission/Reflexion measurements
Firm- and software
|Program||Manufacturer||Software*||Driver||Firmware spectraval 1501||SDK (DLL)|
|External software packages|
|Hardware related software|
* tested version