Broadband OEM spectrometer
The new JETI broadband OEM spectrometer DE50 is a flat field spectrograph combined with powerful processing electronics. It is available in two versions: DE50 basic and DE50 expert.
The spectrometer can be operated with the intuitive measuring software JETI VersaSpec.
Main characteristics of DE50
- Wavelength range 200 ... 1000 nm (DE50 expert)
- Wavelength range 350 ... 1000 nm (DE50 basic)
- High optical resolution over the whole spectral range
- High sensitivity in UV, Vis and NIR spectral ranges
- High dynamic range
- Compact design
- Easy integration into customer systems
- In-built mechanical shutter
- Plasma physics
- Colorimetry/ Spectroradiometry
- Analytical instrumentation
- Thickness measurement
- Online analyzer
- Fluorescence spectroscopy
- In process measurement of interference layers
- Internal storage of wavelength-pixel relation
- Preprocessing of data, dark signal correction, absolute calibration
- Internal calculations like averaging, interpolation, transmission, reflexion, absorption, color coordinates
- Dedicated control syntax (SCPI compliant)
- Very low astigmatism
- Low stray light
- Processing of spectral calculations
- Onboard Ethernet Interface (DE50 expert)
- Hard- and software trigger
- Spectral range 200 … 1000 nm (DE50 expert),
350 ... 1000 nm (DE50 basic)
- Optical resolution < 4 nm FWHM (50 µm slit),
optionally: better 2 nm (20 μm slit), other slit sizes on request
- Max. wavelength error ± 0.3 nm (HgAr line source)
- Stray light < 0.1 % (ASTM E387, GG495, λ = 420 nm/ 600 nm)
- F-SMA connector for 200 µm fiber
More parameters can be found in the datasheet
Fiber optic cable
Fiber Optic Cable (core diameter 200 µm, both sides terminated by SMA connectors) is available for all JETI spectrometers. The normal flexible cable has a length of 1 m (sma 200/1). Additionally, a nonflexible version with a length of 10 cm (sma-sma 200) is offered.
Fiber coupled diffusor (ACC 028)
The optical fibers can be combined with a fiber coupled diffusor to convert the spectrometers into Irradiance meters. A suited calibration is optionally available.
Please contact us for the latest firmware version.