- Fast measurement of spectral Radiance
- Radiometric software JETI LiVal included
- Optimized operation routines
- Marking of measuring circle
- Piezo-electric shutter for dark signal compensation
- Bluetooth and USB interfaces
- USB or battery powered
- Suited for HDR (luminance values up to 140 000 cd/m² can be measured)
- Economic price
- Implementation into customer specific applications possible using:
- Radiometric DLLs (Windows applications) or
- Serial commands (SCPI-like syntax) (Windows and Linux applications)
spectraval 1501 is also available in the following special versions:
||380 … 780 nm (380 … 1000 nm NIR version)|
||4.5 nm (2nm HiRes version)|
||Luminance 0.2 … 140 000 cd/m²|
- Luminance, Radiance
- xy and u' v' coordinates
- Dominant wavelength, Color purity
- Correlated Color Temperature (CCT)
- CRI, CQS, TM-30
- Circadian metrics, PAR
Standard diffusor (ACC 032)
The pure spectraval 15x1 measures in spectral Radiance mode. It is possible to convert it into a spectral Irradiance meter by attaching a diffusor.
90° diffusor (ACC 032)
The standard diffusor of the device acts in line to the device. If the Illuminance at a low height above a surface needs to be measured, then the 90° diffusor can be applied. It is also available with attenuation filters to extend the Illuminance measuring range (ACC 032 ODx.x).
90° remote diffusor (ACC 035-length)
If the measurement needs to be done under limited space conditions and the in axis fiber coupled diffusor is not suited, then the 90° fiber coupled diffusor can be applied. Different fiber lengths are available.
Focusing optics for small spot sizes
specbos 1211-2 and spectraval 15x1 in its standard configuration can measure in Luminance mode only with diameters of 4 mm and more. Applications as the measurement of small segments of displays or small sized OLEDs may need smaller diameters. Therefore, JETI offers three focusing optics to reduce the measuring diameter
Neutral density filter (ACC 033 OD1.0)
spectraval 15x1 can measure up to 100 000 cd/m² (typical white LED spectrum). An additional neutral density filter allows to shift the measuring range towards 10 times higher Luminance levels.
Dolby/realD filter cap pairs
The calibration of 3D projectors needs to be done through the right and left eye glasses. spectraval 15x1 can be equipped with caps containing the filters of Dolby (ACC 053) and realD (ACC 052) projection. The usage of these filter pairs allows a precise measurement of 3D projections.
Straylight protection tube (ACC 046)
The straylight protection tube prevents the influence of surrounding light on Radiance measurements. It is mainly used for display measurements. The fixed length of the tube is 16 cm.
Display and projection measurement
- Application of different color matching functions
- Correction measurement for Tristimulus instruments
- Long term measurements of daylight and in green houses
- General transmission/reflexion measurements
- Remote sensing
- Measurements in strong magnetic fields
- Special new “Visual appearance” calculations
Firm- and software
|Program||Manufacturer||Software*||Driver||Firmware spectraval 1501||SDK (DLL)|
|External software packages|
|Hardware related software|
* tested version